Re: [OPE-L] Reclaiming Marx's "Capital": book launch talks, reviews, media coverage]]

From: Anders Ekeland (anders.ekeland@ONLINE.NO)
Date: Mon Aug 27 2007 - 18:10:05 EDT

Jerry,

My first point is that whatever Kliman said about OPE-L you where in
no way forced to publish that on the OPE-L, that was entirely you choice.

My second point is that you should not have made that choice, because
it was easily foreseeable that would do no good - neither in the
short nor the long run.

But let's stop this particular discussion here.

The really interesting discussion as pointed out by - as David L. is
the issues raised by Kliman's book and the TSSI.

I am of the opinion that Kliman's book is a serious, scientific work,
and I'll return to the issues related to my evaluation of Kliman's
book in a separate posting.

Regards
Anders