Re: [OPE-L] Reclaiming Marx's "Capital": book launch talks, reviews, media coverage]]

From: Fred Moseley (fmoseley@MTHOLYOKE.EDU)
Date: Mon Aug 27 2007 - 23:24:12 EDT

Quoting Anders Ekeland <anders.ekeland@ONLINE.NO>:

> The really interesting discussion as pointed out by - as David L. is
> the issues raised by Kliman's book and the TSSI.
>
> I am of the opinion that Kliman's book is a serious, scientific work,
> and I'll return to the issues related to my evaluation of Kliman's
> book in a separate posting.

Hi Anders,

I agree with you that Kliman's book is a serious scientific book.
I would say it is one of the most important book in Marxian theory in
recent years.  Although I of course do not agree with all of it.

I look forward to your evaluation of Kliman's book, and will contribute
to the discussion as best I can.

Comradely,
Fred