Re: [OPE-L] Truncating Marx's "Capital"

From: Fred Moseley (fmoseley@MTHOLYOKE.EDU)
Date: Wed Aug 29 2007 - 22:56:44 EDT

Jerry, I think where Kliman (and the TSSI in general) has advanced
Marxian theoryis that they have challenged the dominant interpretation
that Marx's theory is based on simultaneous determination (of input
prices and output prices and the rate of profit), and suggested an
alternative "temporal" determination.  I don't agree with them in some
respects, but I think that
this is a crucial issue to raise, and they have been the ones to raise it.

Comradely,
Fred

Quoting glevy@PRATT.EDU: