Re: [OPE-L] *Apology* The Specter Haunting "Marxian Economics"

From: glevy@PRATT.EDU
Date: Mon Oct 22 2007 - 14:16:35 EDT

Although it is published online and although it is a reformulation of
discussant comments he made at a public conference, there is a note in the
paper that it NOT be "quoted, cited, circulated, in any form" without
receiving permission of the author.  I did not notice that at first. I
apologize for that oversight. Please ignore his paper. I only attached it
because Gary's paper had been discussed.

In solidarity, Jerry