Re: [OPE-L] Incoherence of the TSSI - consensus?

From: glevy@PRATT.EDU
Date: Wed Oct 24 2007 - 09:23:12 EDT

> When looking back on OPE-L from 1.1.07 to date, searching for TSSI in
> the body of the message, there is two main "outburst" of discussion
> of the TSSI, the first triggered by your "defamation den" - and then
> this last one "the vote taking".

Hi Anders:

I just quickly re-searched the archives. Without giving a post-by-post
chronological history of the sequence, I think it shows the following:

1. The recent discussion on the list of the TSSI began (harmlessly enough)
with a post on August 18 by Ian W.

2. That discussion continued thru the remainder of August and into the
2nd week of September.

3. Although it never really completely went away afterwards, there was
another surge of postings beginning on October 19 with a short post I
wrote calling attention of listmembers to the _C&C_ note by Simon and
Roberto V.

I certainly did not trigger the discussion which commenced in August -
although  I (as you) participated in it.

In solidarity, Jerry

PS: I don't recall posting anything on this list recently (or ever) about
a "defamation den".  What post of mine are you thinking of?