Re: [OPE-L] Incoherence of the TSSI - consensus?

From: glevy@PRATT.EDU
Date: Wed Oct 24 2007 - 10:32:20 EDT

>> When looking back on OPE-L from 1.1.07 to date, searching for TSSI in
>> the body of the message, there is two main "outburst" of discussion
>> of the TSSI, the first triggered by your "defamation den" - and then
>> this last one "the vote taking".
> PS: I don't recall posting anything on this list recently (or ever) about
> a "defamation den".  What post of mine are you thinking of?

Anders:

I checked into the archives about this.  The expression "defamation den"
was introduced on OPE-L indirectly by Andrew Kliman. I.e. Andrew sent a
message to Paul Z which included that expression and then Paul forwarded
it, with Andrew's permission, to OPE-L.
<http://ricardo.ecn.wfu.edu/~cottrell/ope/archive/0708/0120.html>

In the subsequent discussion you were reminded that Kliman had introduced
that expression on OPE-L in the above manner.  So - please - don't hold me
responsible for that.  Kliman obviously wanted to intervene and stir
things up here ... and he succeeded.

In solidarity, Jerry