Re: [OPE-L] glossary for V1 of _Capital

From: Ian Hunt (ian.hunt@FLINDERS.EDU.AU)
Date: Mon Jan 07 2008 - 18:58:11 EST

Dear Paul,
I am confused: what you give sounds like a definition of accumulation
that requires another term for cases where C increases but V does
not. What is the term you propose for that, since it does not count
as 'accumulation' by your definition?
Cheers,
Ian

--
Associate Professor Ian Hunt,
Dept  of Philosophy, School of Humanities,