Re: [OPE-L] glossary for V1 of _Capital

From: Paul Zarembka (zarembka@BUFFALO.EDU)
Date: Tue Jan 08 2008 - 00:12:27 EST

Ian,

I would use 'accumulation of capital', 'production of absolute surplus
value' and 'production of relative surplus value' to capture a reality
being subject to discussion, perhaps also adding in 'materialized
composition of capital' and/or 'organic composition of capital'.  Would you
see a resulting problem thereby?

Paul