Re: [OPE-L] glossary for V1 of _Capital

From: GERALD LEVY (gerald_a_levy@MSN.COM)
Date: Mon Jan 07 2008 - 20:57:56 EST

> I am confused: what you give sounds like a definition of accumulation> that requires another term for cases where C increases but V does> not. What is the term you propose for that, since it does not count> as 'accumulation' by your definition?

That's right, Ian. Thanks. The reason I asked the question is that
I recall from our discussions many years ago on OPE-L about the
definition of accumulation of capital that Paul offered a term/
expression for the other scenario.  I just don't recall the name.
I was just asking Paul to refresh my memory and indicate what
its origins were.  I wasn't really trying to re-open the debate.

In solidarity, Jerry