Re: [OPE-L] The lump of surplus value fallacy and the Moseley paradox

From: Simon Mohun (s.mohun@QMUL.AC.UK)
Date: Fri Jan 11 2008 - 16:10:31 EST

I too don't see what the problem is.
Value added in money terms = total wages + total profits
Total wages = Productive wages + unproductive wages
Total surplus value in money = Unproductive wages + total profits
These are not equations but accounting definitions. No causality is
expressed. But the three relationships are not inconsistent.

Simon