Re: [OPE-L] SV: [OPE-L] RGASPI Russian archive

From: Dave Zachariah (davez@KTH.SE)
Date: Mon Feb 04 2008 - 16:53:40 EST

Hi Martin,

Your research topic is interesting. I have not read much on it except
Moshe Lewin's "The Soviet Century" (Verso, 2005) which roughly covers
your period 1930-1980. It is a bit fragmented work but overall very
good. Most importantly it is not written with a polarised Cold War
mentality.

I must say that I'm surprised that such research is conducted at the
Stockholm School of Economics, arguably one of our most bourgeois
institutions.

atb,
//Dave Z