Re: [OPE] Question about Hugo Chavez

From: Alejandro Agafonow (alejandro_agafonow@yahoo.es)
Date: Mon Feb 11 2008 - 18:07:34 EST

I think that it is simply a problem of personality; a megalomaniac personality. In the democratic period of Venezuela that comes without interruptions since 1961, we never had a president like this. Some more charismatic than others, but all regular personalities.

Probably that part the personality attributed to his Caribbean culture is not determinant. Berlusconi’s eccentricity could be attributed to his Italian origin, but not all Italian presidents or prime ministers are like this.

Alejandro Agafonow