[OPE] Inside OPE’s minds.

From: Alejandro Agafonow <alejandro_agafonow@yahoo.es>
Date: Sun Sep 21 2008 - 10:40:00 EDT

There is a simple but interesting test that tries to determine your ideological position in a more complex scale than the classical left-right horizontal axis.   It is called the Political Compass http://www.politicalcompass.org/index   This test adds an additional vertical axis providing four (4) quadrants: Left-libertarian (lower left); right-libertarian (lower right); right-authoritarian (upper right); and left –authoritarian (upper left).   Would you like to reveal your ideological minds? I understand that the left–authoritarian axis (upper left) could be controversial and could motivate the contention of some of you.   I think that some of our disagreements have partially to be with deeper motives that are reveled by this test.   My ideological mind rests in the Left-libertarian axis (lower left).   Sincerely yours,A. Agafonow