[OPE] Austrian economics question

From: <glevy@pratt.edu>
Date: Mon Oct 27 2008 - 14:54:52 EDT

I received the following inquiy and, with the permission of the
individual,
I am sending it along to you.  What are your answers
to the questions?

In solidarity, Jerry

======================================

I am seeking to better
understand the critique of the Austrian and
Chicago schools of
economics with regard to what I understand to be
their approach to
obviating the Cambridge capital critique by
rejecting the assumption
that there is any necessity to aggregate
"capital"; if my
understanding is sound, Nuti's criticism of "neo-
Fisherian" interest theories would seem to devastate the
intellectual
foundations of these schools. EK Hunt's "History
of Economic Thought"
has an excellent brief treatment of the
question but I was wondering
if you could recommend any sources for