Re: [OPE] environment and ethics

From: <dogangoecmen@aol.com>
Date: Fri Dec 05 2008 - 07:08:00 EST

 Dear Paul B.,
thank you for your interest.
The title of the bookk wil be: Nature Society Environment: Philosophy/Theory Political Economy Politics.
The subtitle indicates to three envisaged parts of the book. As we are in an early stage I can not say which essays we are going to include. But we are planing to produce a book some where between a source and a reference book at the same time. I hope it works out.

Cheers,
Dogan