[OPE] Question on centralisation of capital

From: Paul Cockshott <wpc@dcs.gla.ac.uk>
Date: Thu Nov 19 2009 - 04:39:24 EST

I was sent the question below on capital centralisation, do people have any suggestions:

"A quite another question: do you know any source or other arguments
supporting the thesis that the centralisation of capital is going on?
I only have found the hint of the US Fortune Magazine whereby the
percentage of the 500 biggest companies on World BIP is arisen from 40
to 45 during 1994 and 2004 (based on turnover/sales). I think an
indication but not very strong."