Re: [OPE] Britain--parasitic and decaying capitalism: A comment

From: D. Göçmen <dogangoecmen@aol.com>
Date: Tue Dec 29 2009 - 10:23:19 EST

 I understand. I was misguided by your quotation mark. The statements below are then not just oversimplifications of David's views but also false presentations. I suggest you read David's well argued paper more carefully. after having read David's paper carefully I could not come to these conclusions. Can you plase indicate passages where David might have implied such views?

"Workers, your struggles for better wages and livingconditions are not only useless since they perpetuate imperialism, theyare also immoral for you are the exploiters of the Third World. Youconstitute an oppressor nation, and whatever you do will be immoraluntil you destroy imperialism."

"Your nation is being looted by foreigners. The cause ofyour misery is the exploitation by *foreign* capital, if you just getrid of them you will be free, i.e. national independence."

Thank you,

D.Göçmen
http://dogangocmen.wordpress.com/
http://www.dogangocmen.blogspot.com/