Re: [OPE] Britain--parasitic and decaying capitalism: A comment

From: Paula <Paula_cerni@msn.com>
Date: Mon Jan 18 2010 - 17:45:56 EST

Jerry said:

> I'm happy - at least - that you are amused. Millions of people who live in
> poverty (yes, of course, that's a relative term) in the less advanced
> capitalist nations will probably not be so amused.

I'm sure we all agree that poverty is never amusing. And I'm sure you know
about the millions of poor people who live in the so-called 'rich' or
'advanced' nations.

> What "political prejudices"?

The prejudice about which countries are 'imperialist' and which countries
are 'neo-colonies', a classification you (and many others on the left) seem
happy to make without a coherent explanation of where the difference lies.

Paula