RE: [OPE] Britain--parasitic and decaying capitalism: A comment

From: GERALD LEVY <gerald_a_levy@msn.com>
Date: Tue Jan 19 2010 - 13:00:25 EST

> > What "political prejudices"?
> The prejudice about which countries are 'imperialist' and which countries
> are 'neo-colonies', a classification you (and many others on the left) seem
> happy to make without a coherent explanation of where the difference lies.

Paula'

Given your most recent reply to Cyrus, I find your recent posts in this thread

to be highly ironic. You referred to what you and others take to be "so obvious",

but when I what I claimed as being self-evident you took great exception to. So

you didn't like my (what I took to be forthright and non-evasive) replies to

Dave Z? Well, OK, that's your prerogative. But, I note that you also

in this discussion have referred to imperialist nations without specifying exactly

the criteria which separate imperialist nations from other nations. So - by

your own standards - you are displaying your "political prejudices". By my

standards, you are simply being inconsistent and, curiously, not even aware

of the inconsistencies.