Re: [OPE] GNU Conferences on Globalization and State Capitalism in East Asia

From: 정성진 <seongjin@nongae.gsnu.ac.kr>
Date: Sun May 29 2011 - 00:01:29 EDT

Dear Jerry,

Thank you very much for your kindness to answer Michael Webber's querry about Lee Jeong-koo's paper and forwarding my piece to Michael.
I will get Lee's paper soon and send it to you.
Many thanks also for your informing the recent conferences on the state capitalism in East Asia and globalization, organized by ISS at GNU in Jinju, South Korea.

Sincerely yours,
seongjin