- You should pick a project topic by 4/1.
- Our next problem session: Th., 4/7, in room 356, 10-11am.
- You each have 2 knots to cultivate and know well. Become their friends!
- I will be distributing lecture notes every few weeks; the first 3 sets are posted under Course Documents.
- Class on Friday, 4/1 is cancelled. (Too big of an April Fools' risk.)
- Office hours on Th. 3/31 are cancelled.
- Asst. 8 is due on Wed., 3/30. Gentry Lectures: M., 4/4 and Tu., 4/5. The math dept's distinguished annual lecture series features Ravi Vakil (Stanford). Both talks at 4:30 in Annenberg Forum.
Meeting times: MWF 1-2pm, room 124.
Problem Session time: Th 10-11am, room 356.
My office hours (330 Manchester):
- M 2-3pm
- W, Th 2-3:30pm
- by appointment (please contact me if some of these times don't work!)
This class will cover topics from knot theory.