This is the website for our course this spring.
Meeting times: MWF 11am, room 124.
My office hours (330 Manchester):
- MW 10-11am
- W 2:30-3:30 pm
- Th 3-4pm
- by appointment
Upcoming TalksEach talk is an optional opportunity to earn a gold star. (To do so, submit a one-page reaction after attending.) Talks on topology, for instance, the 2016 WFU Gentry Lectures, by Cameron Gordon, I will request your attendance (with discentives for not going).
- Rob Won, F., 3/18, 4pm
- Caroline Turnage, 4/6 (WFU master's alumna)
- Kimberly Kaufield, 4/13
- Cameron Gordon, 4/19 and 4/20
- [4/27/2016] Please submit all colloquium reactions by the last day of classes, so I can award gold stars.
- [4/25/2016, 4/27/2016] Presentations in class these days
- [4/27/2016] Bring your laptop to complete course evalutions.
- [5/5/2016] Presentations begin at 2pm.