[OPE-L:2959] Re: Re: Need 1 and Luxemburg's *Accumulation ofCapital*

From: Paul Zarembka (zarembka@ACSU.BUFFALO.EDU)
Date: Sun Apr 30 2000 - 08:29:04 EDT

As I argue in my paper I think one element is that Marx himself had an
ambiguity in his definition of "accumulation of capital" and in his
reproduction schemes. The second element is that Marx's work is not that
easy to digest in its depth and years separated the publication of Vol. 2
from 1, and 3 from 1 and 2. (Lenin was a Marxist five years before 3 came
out, for example.) The third element is that bourgeois conceptions were
and are out there for the picking (consciously or unconsciously).

Paul

P.S. Andrew, I will get to your earlier questions to me either later
today or tomorrow.

Paul Zarembka, on OS/2 and supporting RESEARCH IN POLITICAL ECONOMY at
********************** http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/PZarembka