[OPE-L:4929] RE: causes of changes in prices of production

From: Drewk (Andrew_Kliman@msn.com)
Date: Sat Feb 17 2001 - 00:35:22 EST

He wrote:  "even if I am mistaken about market prices and the rate
of profit in Chapter 6 of Volume 3, this does not affect the
validity of my criticism of Andrew's
interpretation of Marx's prices of production."

What, in your opinion, WOULD affect the validity of your
criticism?  Under what conditions would you be willing to concede
that your criticism is indeed invalid?  I really need to know.  As
I've noted, "WHAT'S THE POINT OF FURTHER "DISCUSSION," IF YOU'RE
GOING TO BE 'RIGHT' NO MATTER WHAT?"

Andrew Kliman