[OPE-L:4931] Re: RE: Copernicus: not just a 'scientific revolution'

From: Fred B. Moseley (fmoseley@mtholyoke.edu)
Date: Sat Feb 17 2001 - 00:37:01 EST

On Wed, 14 Feb 2001, Drewk wrote:

> The critique of Fred's non-response to your demonstration is also
> dead-on right.

Andrew, how could you say this?  I responded at length to Alan's
"demonstration" in a series of OPEL posts after the 1999 IWGVT
conference.  Alan never replied to my OPEL posts, but you did!
You may disagree with my response, but how could you call this a
"non-response"?

Indeed, I don't think I ever got a reply to my last post of April 3, 1999
(#884).  In case I missed it, please give the the post number of your
reply.

Comradely,
Fred