[OPE-L:5590] Re: Re: explanatory power

From: Paul Cockshott (paul@cockshott.com)
Date: Wed May 16 2001 - 08:20:11 EDT

On Wed, 16 May 2001, you wrote:

> This gives rise to a specific question: how does
> the [R/W] VFT perspective offer greater insight
> into the systemic interconnections of capitalist
> society re the credit system, monetary
> institutions, and business cycles than that
> put forward by Makoto Itoh? (references below.)

For my take on this matter see the paper
Realisation Crises and the Polarisation of Capital, to
be presented at the 2001 Heterodox economics conference
and also available from my web page
www.dcs.gla.ac.uk/~wpc/reports/index.html

--
Paul Cockshott, University of Glasgow, Glasgow, Scotland
0141 330 3125  mobile:07946 476966