Re: (OPE-L) Say's Law in Marxian Theories?

From: A.B.Trigg (A.B.Trigg@OPEN.AC.UK)
Date: Mon Mar 01 2004 - 17:21:56 EST

Ajit.
Can you explain a little more about disproportionality? It could be argued that proportionality between the departments of production requires that they are in balance: that supply and demand are equal. If supply creates its own demand (Say's Law), then this means there cannot be disproportionality. I agree that general overproduction is distinct from this, however.
Andrew.