Re: (OPE-L) Re: Advisory Committee

From: Ian Wright (iwright@GMAIL.COM)
Date: Mon May 17 2004 - 17:08:49 EDT

I once tried to break up a fight outside a pub. In return I was badly
beaten and ended up in hospital. But although my nose required
reconstructive surgery I felt I'd done the right thing.
Actually, my new nose was better than the old one.

Hold a vote of every member of OPE-L to decide whether the role of
moderator should be subject to rotation.

If a majority agree then the process can go further to arrange how
rotation will take place. If the majority disagree then nothing
happens.

In my view, this would be the scientific way to proceed. Asking for
diffuse opinions over a period of one week won't gather the necessary
information.

-Ian.

On Mon, 17 May 2004 13:57:30 -0700, Rakesh Bhandari