Re: [OPE-L] Falling Fortunes of the Wage Earner

From: Gerald_A_Levy@MSN.COM
Date: Wed Apr 13 2005 - 22:14:39 EDT

> And you're still not speak to it.

Actually I did, as anyone who reads the original question
you asked will see.

To everyone else:  note the context of this thread.  It
concerned a report on a trend for decreasing wages in the US.
You would be forgiven for forgetting that context  given the
nature of his comments.

It's my fault.  I shouldn't have replied to his question to begin
with.  I  should have known better. I apologize to everyone else
(save one) on the list.  I have nothing more to say to him.

In solidarity, Jerry