Re: [OPE-L] basics vs. non-basics

From: Ian Hunt (ian.hunt@FLINDERS.EDU.AU)
Date: Mon Oct 03 2005 - 19:26:27 EDT

Dear Ian,
Thanks for putting the point I was trying to make but lots more
thoroughly and clearly. I think joint products also point to the
solution you mention, namely that conditions of production and the
real wage do not on their own determine prices.
Cheers,
Ian

--
Associate Professor Ian Hunt,
Dept  of Philosophy, School of Humanities,