Re: [OPE-L] official results

From: David Laibman (dlaibman@SCIENCEANDSOCIETY.COM)
Date: Mon Dec 04 2006 - 09:31:31 EST

Michael,
  My guess is that Ian meant: "the *supposed*  or *proclaimed* US
commitment. . ."  The hypocrisy of the US government on the subject of
elections is legendary.
  Question: aside from the percentage figures, did we make the ten million
votes goal?  That was a symbolic target for the Chazez coalition.  Any
word on that yet?
   David