[OPE-L:2948] Re: Re: Re: Need 1 and Luxemburg's *Accumulation of Capital*

From: riccardo bellofiore (bellofio@cisi.unito.it)
Date: Sat Apr 29 2000 - 06:54:24 EDT

At 20:43 +0100 28-04-2000, Andrew_Kliman wrote:
>A reply to Riccardo's P.S., in OPE-L 2926.
>
>The answer is "no." Planck for instance isn't saying the old guard are
>able to hoodwink the younger generation, but only that new truths cannot
>*triumph* as long as an old guard that resists them dogmatically remains
>in control.

Thanks for your answer, Andrew, to my joke. The only pity is that the 'old
guard' cannot be there to register their defeat...

riccardo

P.S. Andrew, do you have some short and clear answer why what triumphed
after the death of Marx was a continued series of misrepresantions of his
value and accmumulation and crisis theory?

        Riccardo Bellofiore
Office: Department of Economics
        Piazza Rosate, 2
        I-24129 Bergamo, Italy